Here’s our puppy question application If you’d like to fill out & send it back to either my messenger or my email firstname.lastname@example.org OHIOPOMSKIESANDYORKIESPALACE PUPPY Question APPLICATION:
Please fill out these questions
1. Name, 2. phone number, 3. email, 4. Address city and state of residence.
5. Can you give me some basic information about your living situation where you live a house or apartment and do you own or rent?
6. Do they have a fenced in yard? If so What type of fence is it and how large of an area? If no fence will you or someone be walking him or her?
7. Does anyone live with you?
8. Do you currently have any pets & Have you had any other pets before?
9. What breed or type of animal?
10. What happened to the pet(s)?
11. Have you ever raised and trained a puppy before?
12. Do you know how much it cost to care for the puppy-dog each yr & in case of a emergency?
13. Will you sign a strict spay neuter agreement between 12-17 months old?
14. Which puppy are you applying for?
15. Will you provide vet information
16. What do you plan to do with your puppy? Obedience, agility, service dog, Housepet or breeding?
17. When going on vacations what will you do with him or her?
18. What hours would someone be home with the puppy?
19. Where will the puppy stay, In the house in a crate until housebroken and through the teething stage?
20. Can you tell me what you know about pomskies?
Do you know that pomskies can take both traits of both breeds meaning they can get bored easily, bark a lot, howl, be stubborn, escape, high pray drive, be destructive if not exercised If that happens would you want to rehome the pup?
21. Will you be Training or having the pomsky trained?
22. Will you agree to send updated pics and videos of your pomsky to us on Facebook, Instagram or to us?
23. If application is approved will you stay in touch for the lifetime of the dog
Do you understand if unable to keep the puppy for any reason they Must be returned to us?
24. Will you sign our strict contract?
Thank you for your cooperation